Senin, 15 Maret 2010
The cold air and harsh winds can their mark on the skin in cold weather, so cracked, red and itchy. Even if you change the wrong time, there are several ways to avoid the dry skin blues to cold:
1. Protect your skin from the elements. If you are outside, gloves, a scarf and a hat to protect your sensitive skin from the weather. Another good tip is to moisturizer for the hands, first on the gloves? It 'almost like a mini-spa treatment for hands, adds extra protection against drought.
2. Keep showers short. Make shorter showers in winter and hot water, not boiling. Avoid soap and use a mild detergent to clean the skin. You dab the skin dry and not rub. Apply a thick moisturizing cream all over, while the skin is still damp to seal in extra moisture.
3. Drink enough water every day. Maintaining internal hydration is important for your skin and general well being. Glasses, at least six to eight glasses of water a day for proper disposal of waste and the optimal health of the skin.
4. Gently scrub the skin. Remove dry surface skin cells to help with peeling of the skin due to toxins and improve blood flow. For your body, you can take it with a soft brush and wipe everything in the natural sweetness, circular motions to remove dead cells and to show, healthier skin. For deep cleaning the pores on your face, try using steam. Boil a pot of boiling water and stand over the steam with a towel around the pan for about five or ten minutes, the pores open and solve the oils and dead skin cells. After peeling of the face and body wash to gently cleanse the skin, excess oil and skin cells.
5. The moisture of the skin. Use a moisturizer on her face and body, at least twice a day in winter and to moisturize the skin. Moisturizers with natural ingredients like aloe, panthenol and probiotics are very effective and non-irritating to most skin types.
6. Circulation. Circulation throughout the body essential nutrients, will benefit all institutions, including the greatest of all? Your skin. You can improve the movement of physical activity, such as running, walking and stretching.
7. Avoid eating too much sugar. If you have more sugar in your body, you can actually damage the skin formed over time. Can build molecules of glucose in your system and keep the protein molecules in a process called glycation. The molecules formed collagen glycation damage and skin can lose elasticity, making wrinkles and sagging.
While you can prevent a few steps further to itch in the winter, your skin a healthy complexion all year round? even under the most difficult winter weather!
Hotmail: บริการอีเมลฟรี ที่เชื่อถือได้ และสมบูรณ์พร้อม รับทันที